Butler Care Closet
At Butler Elementary, we have a Care Closet stocked with clothing, shoes, and essential personal care items that some students may struggle to access based on their finances or living situation.
Whether it’s a clean pair of socks, a toothbrush, winter boots, or even a Halloween costume, these items are essential to help ensure our Bobcats know they are a part of a supportive community that wants to see them thrive.
This program is maintained strictly through donations; your support is vital to helping our students feel prepared and empowered to learn.
Donations can be sent in with your child, brought to the front office, or given directly to Miss Brooke after school.
High Need Items
Gently used items are always welcome!
- Waterproof or Winter Boots – all sizes
- Socks – all sizes
- Personal Hygiene Items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, ect
- Halloween Costumes (used or new)
- Pants – larger sizes especially needed (larger boys and girls to adult sizes)
- Shirts – specifically youth medium
- Basketball Shorts
Thank you to Laurel United Methodist and First Congregational Church for donating school supplies! And a big thank you to Miss Brooke and Butler parent Myles for ensuring our Care Closet is well organized and accessible to our Bobcats!